Presented by Jennifer Nahm, MSW, LCSW
• Review the core mindfulness concepts
• Learn practice tips for expanding your mindfulness practice in everyday life
• Expand your awareness of the mind/body connection
• Special emphasis on body-centered mindfulness practices
• Understand how mindfulness practices create more inner peace and pave the way for empowered choices
Jennifer Nahm, MSW, LCSW is a local therapist who enjoys incorporating mindfulness practices into her work and personal life. Some of her specialties include overcoming traumatic experiences, processing grief/loss, and embracing life transitions. Developing awareness, understanding, and acceptance are cornerstones of Jennifer's work.
Early bird pricing is $25 for the class if registered by Friday October 5th. Registration after that date will be $30.
Please contact Jennifer Nahm to register or if you have any questions: